Our best-selling, rugged double-sided magnetic pedal for down-hill riding has been redesigned to be better than ever. The ENDURO2 is CNC crafted from one aluminum block and is 23% lighter, wider and stronger than the original. It also features an improved and sharper 9mm/11mm combo pin design to deliver your best ride yet.
Weight per pair (without pins):
- ENDURO2 150: 447 grams
- ENDURO2 200: 477 grams
Your package includes:
- A pair of magped ENDURO2 pedals (L+R)
- Magnets in your choice of strength
- Rust and dirt resistant steel metallic plates for SPD bike shoes
- Magnetic plate screws in two lengths
- Allen keys
- 50 steel pins
Pins can be mounted in 2 different lengths.
We recommend flat-soled, two-hole SPD bike shoes with a fine to medium coarse tread:Shoe recommendation
Magnet size recommendations:
- 150N for bikers up to 185 lbs
- 200N for bikers over 185 lbs or those looking for maximum grip
Dimensions: Length = 108 mm l Width = 100 mm l Height 16 mm
In the setup video for the magped ENDURO2 pedal you learn how to mount the cleats, install the pins and adjust the magnet height optimally.
In this maintenance video you will learn how to maintain your pedal and how magnets can be replaced.