When you want to drop some weight on your set-up, look no further than the ULTRA2. This beauty is our lightest pedal featuring a CNC crafted body from one magnesium block with a titanium spindle. The ULTRA2 is great for cross-country, gravel riding and even road riding. Comes standard with positioning plates to help you reconnect to the pedal in the same spot each time.
Weight per pair:
- ULTRA 150: 320 grams
- ULTRA 200: 328 grams
Your package includes:
- A pair of magped ULTRA2 pedals (L+R)
- Plastic positioning plates
- Magnets in your choice of strength
- Rust and dirt resistant steel metallic plates for SPD bike shoes
- Magnetic plate screws in two lengths
- Allen keys
We recommend flat-soled, two-hole SPD bike shoes with a fine to medium coarse tread:Shoe recommendation
Magnet size recommendations:
- 150N for bikers up to 185 lbs
- 200N for bikers over 185 lbs or those looking for maximum grip
Dimensions: Length = 109 mm l Width = 85 mm l Height 17 mm
In the setup video for the magped ULTRA2 pedal you learn how to mount the cleats, install the pins and adjust the magnet height optimally.
In this maintenance video you will learn how to maintain your pedal and how magnets can be replaced.