Our redesigned, classic single-sided magnetic pedal, the SPORT2 is perfect for gravel, cross-country and everything in between. Offering the perfect compromise between flat and clip-in pedals, SPORT2 features a strong, light CNC cut aluminum body with CrMo spindle, improved bearing system and four colours to choose from.
Weight per pair:
- SPORT 100: 420 grams
- SPORT 150: 440 grams
- SPORT 200: 458 grams
Your packages includes:
- A pair of magped SPORT2 pedals (L+R) in colour of your choice
- Magnets in your choice of strength
- Rust and dirt resistant steel metallic plates for SPD bike shoes
- Magnetic plate screws in two lengths
- Allen keys
We recommend flat-soled, two-hole SPD bike shoes with a fine to medium coarse tread:Shoe recommendation
Magnet size recommendations:
- 100N for bikers less than 110 lbs
- 150N for bikers 110 – 185 lbs
- 200N for bikers over 185 lbs or those looking for maximum grip
Dimensions: Length = 104 mm l Width = 92 mm l Height 18 mm
In the setup video for the magped SPORT2 pedal you learn how to mount the cleats, install the pins and adjust the magnet height optimally.
In this maintenance video you will learn how to maintain your pedal and how magnets can be replaced.